- Wheeler’s Campground promotes a peaceful camping experience. Be thoughtful of your fellow campers. Noise should not go beyond your site day or night. Loud, drunken behavior is never tolerated at Wheeler’s Campground. A little common courtesy goes a long way! Quiet time is 11pm! Absolutely no music/stereos/loud voices past 11pm!
- Firewood must be bought at WCG, or in the area, to prevent the spread of the emerald ash borer and gypsy moth. Firewood may not be transported across state lines! Gathering or cutting of live or dead wood will result in immediate eviction! Firewood is available from 8am to 10pm at the firewood pile near the office. Use and do not move the firering at your site. Safety first!
- 5mph speed limit throughout the campground.
- Checkout time by noon. Renewal by 10am.
- Check-in is 12noon to 10:30pm Friday and Saturday, and 12noon to 9pm Sunday thru Thursday.
- Maximum of six adults per group. Wheeler’s does not cater to large groups.
- NO HAMMOCKS PLEASE – WE LOVE OUR TREES!
- Weapons are not allowed.
- Motorcycles are not allowed at the campsites.
- Visitor hours 9am-10pm. All visitors must register in the office to receive a car pass and pay the $3.00 per adult visitor fee. Visitors are subject to all campground regulations.
- Pond fishing catch and release. No fishing license required.
- Playground closes at dark. Playground supervisors are not provided. Parents/Guardians have sole responsibility for their children’s safety.
- All pets must be leashed, picked up after, and NEVER left unattended at the site. PLEASE no barking, digging, and only one pet per site.
- Deposit garbage regularly in the dumpsters. Use the designated containers for recyclables. Reduce, reuse, recycle. Your firepit is not a garbage can.
- Camp store, office, and game room are open from 8am-10:30pm. Sundays and weeknights (Mon-Thurs) we close at 9pm.
- Emergency shelter at the courthouse: 510 Broadway, Baraboo. Weather info 102.9 FM
- Campers must provide pleasant weather!
Rates & Reservation Policies
Rock Climbing & Hiking
Campground Map & Directions